Monthly Reports to Track Your Lesson's Progress.
- This course is ideal for people who travel frequently to Arab cities such as Makkah or Dubai.
- This is why they would like to exercise the four basic skills of the Arabic language (reading, speaking, listening, and reading) to understand Arabic conversation and respond fluently.
- A native Arabic tutor will help you enhance your vocabulary and be able to speak Arabic fluently.
- The tutor will talk to you about different topics relating to your daily life while focusing on your goals.
You can choose between:
- Classical Arabic (CA),
- Modern Standard Arabic (MSA),
- Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA).