Monthly Reports to Track Your Lesson's Progress.
In this course, you will learn the fundamental principles of the religion Islam including:
- What does Allah (SWT) require from humans?
- Acceptable behavior, manners, emotions, beliefs, attitudes, and thoughts of humans.
Several verses in Quran refer to these factors such as:
- " so that you remember ", “so that you are grateful”, " so that you think ", and “so that you reflect”.
- These verses share the fundamental characteristics that Allah wants in humans, how humans can get these required qualities, and how humans can make these fundamental values a part of their lifestyle.
- This enables humans to become true Muslims and ensure success in the life of this world and hereafter InshaAllah.
Along with these, we also offer programs to teach Islamic practices and principles including:
- Tafsir and Usloo al-Tafseer
- Fiqh and ‘Usool al-Fiqh’
- Islamic Manners
- Stories of Prophets