Monthly Reports to Track Your Lesson's Progress.
- The Tajweed course is designed for the students to learn perfect pronunciation and reciting of Quran in the exact Arabic manner.
- After completing the course you will be able to recite Quran confidently in front of others.
The Tajweed course is taught in 4 levels which are as follows:
- Introductory level: at this level, you will cover theoretical concepts including the definition of Tajweed and the Quran, and the history and significance of learning Tajweed.
- Level 1- One letter rule: At this level, you will study each Quranic letter in depth by learning the characteristic of every letter in various positions. It includes:
- Al-Makharij (accent and pronunciation for each letter)
- Sifaat (qualities of every letter)
- Noon and Meem Mushadad (Ghounah)
- Light and heavy letters characteristics
- Level 2- 2-letter rule: At this level, you will learn the relationship among various letters and their’ effects on pronunciation. It includes:
- Rules relating to laam sakin, meem, noon
- Mutqarbayn, Mutmathlain, Mutaganesain
- Level 3: at this level, you will learn the rules relating to stretching some letters (maad).