Monthly Reports to Track Your Lesson's Progress.
In this course, we will teach you how to read or listen to any written script or audio in Arabic language and help you in an accurate recitation of the Holy Quran.
- Arabic alphabet
- Read around 1000 words in the Arabic language
- Understand the different positions of every letter
- Understand the significance of different signs (such as Sukon, Tanween, Shadah, and long/short vowels)
- Conjoin letters to establish words
- An effective way to read and listen to the inherent sound of every Arabic letter
- Quiz and Exercise for each lesson
- Final assessment
- Noor al-Byan
- al-Qaydah al-Nourania
- Fatih Ar-Rahman
- Between 1 to 2 months in 20 hours.